RuneVanquish
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

FAIL INTERNETZ(+epic site)

Mon May 18, 2009 12:27 pm by Brick

oh that sucks, hope your internet will work better Very Happy
website sounds cool, will take a look at it Very Happy

Comments: 2

Away

Fri May 22, 2009 9:41 am by Ej

As some of you may have noticed, I haven't been on in a while, and won't be on for a while longer. My Laptops 'broken' and won't be able to get on. It could be gone for 1-3 weeks, just thought I'd let you all know.

Comments: 6

Toffee Apples

Tue Apr 28, 2009 11:13 am by Lalas96

Another attention seeking title Tounge

We have a some huge news! We have decided who should be the next Distinguished Member.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Edit: Made it into an annoucement Tounge - Lalas

Comments: 9

12th March 2009 - Lores and Histories: The Chasm of Light

Go down

12th March 2009 - Lores and Histories: The Chasm of Light Empty 12th March 2009 - Lores and Histories: The Chasm of Light

Post by Lalas96 Tue Mar 17, 2009 3:00 pm

A while ago, Reldo met Zanik, the cave goblin adventurer, who was visiting the palace library during one of her trips to the surface. She shared with him a story of her life from the days when Dorgesh-Kaan had yet to make contact with the surface world.

Zanik has not been seen for some time, but Reldo has recently finished writing up the story, and has published it in his Lores and Histories collection as The Chasm of Lights. To read it, just go to the Lores page, which can be found under the Game Guide tab.

Mod John A
RuneScape Content Developer
Lalas96
Lalas96
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 315
Registration date : 2009-02-06

http://runevanquish.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down